Project Name :
Double Track Railway from Map Kabao - Thanon Jira Junction
Saraburi – Nakhon Ratchasima Provinces
State Railway of Thailand (SRT)
Project Cost :
29,549.00 million Baht
Project Duration :
Project Description :
- The project is divided into 4 contracts consisting of civil works and track works 2 contracts (from Map Kabao - Klong Khanan Chit and Klong Khanan Chit - Thanon Jira Junction), tunnel works 1 contract and design, provision and installation of signaling and telecommunication 1 contract.
- Construct new at-grade double track for about 40 km, construct new at-grade track parallel to the existing track for about 82 km and construct elevated track for about 5.7 km and 3 tunnels for about 8 km.
- Construct 67 railway bridges
- Construct 11 overpasses
- Construct 24 U-turn bridges.
- Construct 3 underpasses.
- Construct 89 box culverts.
- Construct new stations or improve the existing stations, totaling 18 stations, and 1 elevated station.
- Construct 1 centralized traffic control building.
- Construct 1 container yard at Kut Chik Station.
- Design, provide and install signaling and telecommunication system along the railway.
Main Performance :
- Review feasibility study, detailed design, preparation of tender documents, cost estimation (July – December 2012)
- Tender management (April – December 2016)
- Construction supervision (January 2018 – January 2022).
Project Website :