Project Name :
Double Track Railway from Lop Buri - Pak Nam Pho
Lop Buri – Nakhon Sawan Provinces
State Railway of Thailand (SRT)
Project Cost :
24,842.44 million Baht
Project Duration :
July 2012 – December 2012
Project Description :
- New at-grade track parallel to the existing track for about 116 km long and elevated track at Lop Buri Bypass section for about 32 km long.
- Signaling and telecommunication along the railway.
- 21 new stations/improvement of the existing stations.
- 7 overpasses, 25 two-way U-bridges, 3 railway underpasses and 2 small underpass box culverts.
- 31 railway bridges.
- 1 container yard at Nakhon Sawan Station.
Main Performance :
Review feasibility study, detailed design, preparation of tender documents, cost estimation and public participation activities.